Sunday, May 2, 2010

Low Carb Dinner Menu, May 2 - 7, 2010

Planning it seems, is the key to success. Vegetables include salad, green beans, and whatever is in the freezer. I know it's not very creative, but it's quick and easy to plan my vegys this way.

Sunday - Cajun spiced shrimp (on sale and already cooked from HEB - happiness)

Monday - Cheeseburger pie

Tuesday -Pork chops

Wednesday -Chicken wings

Thursday -Meatloaf

Friday -Pork loin

I always make enough for leftovers for lunch. Breakfast includes eggs, bacon, ham, and a Jay Robb Protein shake. I bought Oscar Mayer center cut bacon yesterday. It's perfect for cooking in the oven. It comes out just right. Luckily I've got DH trained to cook breakfast. Yes, I am a princess.

Snacks - beef jerky, Slim Jims, diet jello, strawberries, nuts (careful), and raw vegys (cauliflower, broccoli, celery)

No comments: