Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dinner Menu for February 7 - 12, 2010

I have the roast from Friday in the crockpot. I suppose it was too big because it took all day and all night to cook. Lesson learned: choose a smaller cut of meat.

Sunday

Mmmm...Chicken Wings. Combine a tablespoon of Frank's Hot Sauce and a cup of butter. Dip the chicken wings into the butter, then drop into the fryer. I'll most likely steam a bag of vegetables or have a salad to go along with my meal.

Monday

Turkey Breast. I found the whole turkey breast in the freezer section of the grocery store. Pop it in the crockpot with butter and whatever spices you want. Steam some vegys or cook some green beans as a side.

Tuesday

Cheeseburger Pie. This recipe has become a favorite.

Wednesday

Bunless Bacon Cheeseburger. Okay...it's an easy stand by and Wednesday is a busy day at my house.

Thursday

Low Carb Meatloaf. I just love this meatloaf. It is so good. I'm expecting to be too tired to make mashed (mock) cauliflower baked potatoes, but if you are not, they would go perfect with the meatloaf. I'll probably have green beans.

Friday

Pork Tenderloin. I haven't decided how I'll spice. I might buy one that is already seasoned. Steamed vegys for the side.

No comments: